Our specialty lies in creating and delivering tailor-made programs to our clients. Our training programs focus on performance skills and behaviours that enable our clients to bridge gaps in performance of employees.
SEVEN can custom design courseware to your specifications. We will work with you to create a course which is 100% relevant to your training needs.
How it Works?
- Understanding your needs clearly is key to bespoke solutions.
- SEVEN will undertake Training Needs Analysis with you.
- Once we understand your needs we present you with a Training Proposal.
- SEVEN will liaise with your in house system experts in the development phase of the project.
- SEVEN presents you with the completed courseware for feedback prior to course delivery.
- SEVEN will run your training course either at a venue local to you or in your own premises
What are the benefits?
- Your cost base is substantially lower allowing more training within your budget.
- You own copyright on any development funded by you.
- Your travel/subsistence bill reduces substantially.
- Your delegates are still on site should an emergency occur.
- Your training investment becomes very focussed as the course is 100% relevant to you.
Management and Leadership Programs:
- Change Management
- The Frontline Leader
- Developing High Performance Teams
- Coaching, A Leadership Skill
- Project Management Basics
- Intermediate Project Management
- Advanced Project Management
- The Professional Supervisor
- Influencing Skills, Core Essentials
- Core Essentials of Manager
- Customer Service, Core Essentials
- Getting Organised for Peak Performance
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Team Working
- Build Better Teams
- The Art of Delegation
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Motivating Your Workforce
- Negotiating For Results
- Customer Service Excellence
- Behavioural Event Interviewing Skills
- Performance Reviews That Work
- HR for Non-HR Managers
- Facilitation Skills
- Business Succession Planning
- New Employee Orientation, Attracting New Employees
- Managing Employee Disputes
- Basic Training Skills
- Developing Your Training Program
- Closing The Generation Gap at Workplace
Personal Productivity Programs:
- Communication Skills, Core Essentials
- Presentation Skills, Core Essentials
- Dealing With Conflict
- Writing Effective Minutes
- Making Meetings Work
- Managing Stress
- Telephone Etiquette
- Administrative Skills
- The Tech Savvy Worker
- Manage Your Anger
- Business Etiquette
- Business Writing Skills
- Getting Over Your Fear of Public Speaking
- Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
- Writing Reports and Proposals
- Sales Presentations That Work
- Selling With Style – Behavioural Selling Skills