About the Camp
- Adventure 1 Zone was created to fulfill the ever growing demand for outdoor experiential learning.
- The camp is built over 10 acres of land in the serene environs of Vangani, near Karjat.
- The camp is at the bank of the river Ulhas with perennial water flowing that allows not only land-based but also water based activities to be conducted.
- The camp is surrounded by picturesque mountains that landscape beautifully.
By Road: the journey by road is not more than 2 hours from Mumbai or Pune.
By Rail: Trains form CST take you to Vangani; one stop before Neral. Our site is barely 10m from Vangani Railway Station.
By Air: Nearest Airports are at Mumbai and Pune.
Cozily tucked away in lush green surroundings, our wooden Swiss cottages offer simple yet comfortable accommodation. Each cottage can accommodate up to 6 people with in-build toilets and showers.
Our conference facilities have a seating capacity of up to 100 participants at a go. The place is designed to ensure plenty of natural lighting and calm environment.
- We maintain very high standards of safety. Our instructors are qualified mountaineering experts with decades of experience.
- We provide state of the art equipment for our activities .
First Aid and Medical Assistance
We have a panel of doctors that we choose from for 24X7 medical assistance and there are hospitals in close vicinity of our camp site.
Freshly cooked food with utmost hygiene standards give you a feel of eating at home. We provide a range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals to suit the needs of all our patrons.