The GSI measures the constructive and defensive elements of group processes with the 12 styles used by the Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI) and the Organisational Culture Inventory® (OCI).
This common language establishes a link between individual, group and organisational development efforts.
The GSI also measures an individual team member’s perception of the group’s interaction on a task or problem-solving situation.
The combined responses of the group become the group’s needs assessment, identifying behaviours for the group to change and build or strengthen to better achieve synergy.
- Clear Assessment of Group Dynamics in a team.
- Group Behavioral Norms are known.
- Group’s internal operating strengths are assessed and communicated.
- Areas of development are as
- Certained with concrete action plans.
- Re-assessment ensures a roadmap of improvement is seen.
- Step 1: Group Simulation
- Step 2: Assess Group Synergy
- Step 3: Respond to GSI survey
- Step 4: Generate GSI Circumplex
- Step 5: Work Out 3+/3- (Group Development Plan – 3 Months)
- Step 6: Re-Assess
- GSI – Flyer